What is Light Language?
Light Language is an umbrella term used to describe various languages of other dimensional Beings such as the Galactic Light Beings, as well as languages of forgotten civilizations that existed here on Earth such as Lemuria and Atlantis. Light Language can also designate the unique sound of your Soul. But most importantly, Light Language is a potent spiritual tool that has long been misunderstood and underused due to lack of insight.
In this article you will learn the following:
- What is Light Language?
- How to “learn” Light Language?
- What is a Light Language activation and what is Light Language transmission?
- How can you tell if it is Light Language and not gibberish?
- Can you understand Light Language?
- Benefits of speaking Light Language
Many people who can channel a mystical language don’t know where it comes from, what it means and how to use it.
My name is Riya Loveguard and I once was one of “those people”. When I first activated the ability to speak Light Language in 2005, I had no clue what I channelled, where it originated or how powerful it was! Currently, I speak multiple different light languages, including Arcturian, Pleiadian, Sirian, Lyran Avian and Lyran Feline, Lemurian, Atlantean, Mintaka, Blue Avian and the Language of the Akashic Keepers. More importantly, I can distinguish between them, understand them and activate the same ability in other people. My goal is to bring more conscious understanding to the subject of Light Language so more people can use it intentionally for transformation, connection and healing.
First things first, what is Light Language?
But most importantly, Light Language is a potent spiritual modality similar to other forms of sound and energy healing. It can be used to raise your vibration, rid the atmosphere of any negative energies and even to heal.
How to “learn” Light Language?
Light Languages can come from two different sources: either from the memory of Languages you spoke in one of your past lifetimes (be it here on Earth or elsewhere in the Galaxy) or straight from your soul.
As such, there are two ways of activating Light Language.
Extraterrestrial languages such as Arcturian or Sirian or Pleiadian or languages from Earth’s ancient civilisations of Lemuria and Atlantis get activated when you come into contact with strong spiritual energies of Light Beings and intend to activate them. Then as memories of your previous incarnations awaken, you just need to open your mouth and the language flow.
Whenever these languages activated it in me (and I experienced it about 15 times with various languages), I literally felt an incoming download of information, then opened my mouth and here it was: a new language.
But there is also a second way of activating a Light Language: it’s awakening the Language of your Soul. When I discovered the Language of my Higher Self, it came from within. It’s got a unique sound. It’s different and unlike any of the other languages. It comes with melody and it represents my very essence.
The Soul Language does not need activating or downloading: it is always there. The “only” thing you need to do is to strip all the layers, densities, karma, trauma, perceptions, stories… It is not a clean, quick, beautiful or exciting experience: it can take diligence and dedication and letting go of karmic, past-life and this life and ancestral programmes. The reward is well worth it though and goes beyond just activating the Language of your Soul. You will feel lighter and happier than ever before. But that’s a subject of a whole separate article.
What is a Light Language transmission or a Light Language activation?
Light Language Activation can mean one of two things: either activation of your ability to speak Light Language in you or using Light Language to heal or activate certain aspects of your life. When you combine the power of intention with the frequencies of Light Language, true magic happens. In a Light Language transmission, a person uses Light Languages as a tool for reprogramming your energetic field for a specific purpose. It can be a flow of love, abundance, vitality, healing, creativity – you name it. During transmission Light Language is used as a coding device for energy to work deep beyond the levels of conscious or even subconscious mind and to repair or rewire energetic patterns that may be negatively affecting your day to day life.
How do Light Languages compare to regular languages?
Each Light Language has a unique sound and energy signature. Some Light Languages sound to regular languages, some sound nothing like human language.
For example, the Language of the Akashic Keepers sounds like chants and comes with melody and tonality. Blue Avian Language sounds like bird chirps.
But there are Light Languages that sound very similar to earthly languages. For example, Lemurian Light Language sounds very similar to languages of the Pacific Islands – not surprisingly. I remember a few days after my Lemurian activated, I walked into a local shop and overheard a dialogue between two women who looked like they were of Pacific descent. The similarities nearly brought me to tears.
As for other Languages – Arcturian sounds very Middle-Eastern, a bit like Arabic or Hebrew. But as someone who learnt the basics of Hebrew and Arabic – I know it’s just common sounds, but the actual words are totally different.
Lyran Languages, especially Lyran Feline, remind me of Spanish. Reptilian sounds a bit like Vietnamese.
I am trying to describe it as best as I can but it may be easier if you actually listen to me speaking some of those languages. I’ve made many TikTok videos channelling various Light Languages, feel welcome to check them out here.
How do you tell between Light Language and “gibberish”?
As someone who activates Light Language ability in other people and receives multiple audio samples from different students daily I can tell you… I’ve never heard “gibberish”. Every single Light Language sample I received was real. But it is important to note that not every so-called Light Language is of the Light – some actually belong to negative alien Races such as the Reptilians. But the most important thing is the energy in the transmission – Light Languages carry potent frequencies, able to activate and transform your day to day life.
What are the benefits of speaking and listening to Light Language?
“What is the point of speaking Light Language?” was a question I asked myself over the years until I discovered just how powerful and practical this modality is.
You can use the Light Language for a number of purposes:
- You can use Light Language to discover your Soul’s history including your Starseed / Earthseed origins. From my experience activating Light Languages in my students, the Language that activates first is usually the language that your Soul spoke in your last Galactic lifetime before you incarnated here on Earth as who you are today. This is why Light Language can be the answer to a question many lightworkers ask which is “What are my Starseed origins?”. If you activate Artcturian – then you will know that you came here on a mission from Arcturus, if you activate Sirian – you know that your last Galactic lifetime was in the Sirius system, and so on.
- You can use Light Language to connect to your Soul Family as Spirit Guides. As mentioned, every Light Language has its own unique energy signature. So when you speak a specific Light Language, your entire body and energy field attunes to this particular frequency. This makes connection with your Galactic Support Team much easier to establish.
- To raise your vibration and cleanse the atmosphere around you. Light Languages contain powerful positive frequencies. You can use them in the same way as a smudge stick or a Tibetan singing bowl. One of the most high vibrational Light Languages is the Pleiadian Light Language. If you want to elevate your mood, check this 60 second video of my speaking Pleiadian. I bet you will feel energised afterwards. One of the people who listened to it claims it has healed her hangover in an instant!
- To transfer Consciousness Technology that goes beyond “mindset” and works deep in a person’s energy field. As already mentioned, you can use Light Language to re-code your field for optimum flow of energy. You can also partner up with Beings of Light such as the Arcturians, the Sirians or the Pleiadians to transfer powerful codes from their collective consciousness to help in every aspect of your life.
Have you got any burning questions about Light Language? Let me know below and I will happily share my perspective with you.